Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayers for Retreat

This weekend I will be speaking at Emmanuel Bible Fellowship Church in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. The theme for the weekend is Healing and Hope for the Journey.

I would appreciate your prayers as I speak this weekend. My goal is to share my testimony and the story of how God has worked in our lives after the death of Tonia. I hope that God will use our story to reach out to other women and families who are struggling with storms in their lives.

My prayer is that I would honor God in everything I say and do. I am also honoring my daughter's memory. I am nervous and excited about the weekend.

Please prayer for the ladies putting this weekend together as well as the ladies attending.

Love & hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review it shortly and then post it. I appreciate your comments and your interest in my blog. Please identify yourself so I can reply!
Hugs,
Kathy

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
Christian Mother, wife, & nurse. Love to read and love mentoring teenagers.

Visitors

My counter stats