Saturday, December 20, 2008

Women's Retreat March 2009

I have been asked to speak at a woman's retreat this spring. I am so delighted yet also scared to take this step of faith. I will be speaking at Emmanuel Bible Fellowship Church in Sunbury, Pennsylvania on March 13 and 14, 2009. The theme for the weekend is Healing and Hope for the Journey. The contact person is Julie Powell and she can be contacted at 570-286-6475. The retreat will cost $50,00 for the weekend. This does not include a place to stay.

I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare my talks for the weekend. My goal is to share my testimony and the story of how God has worked in our lives after the death of Tonia. I hope that God will use our story to reach out to other women and families who are struggling with issues in their lives. I would like to encourage everyone to lean on God and to share their needs with their friends and families.

If you would like to attend you can call Julie. Thank you for your support and prayers!

I Love you! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting Kathy!
    I'm certain that Christ will touch so many people with the story you have to tell. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Praying for you...

    Love,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will review it shortly and then post it. I appreciate your comments and your interest in my blog. Please identify yourself so I can reply!
Hugs,
Kathy

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
Christian Mother, wife, & nurse. Love to read and love mentoring teenagers.

Visitors

My counter stats