Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Questions I Have for You!


I have been writing a journal since the day after Tonia died and someday I hope to have it printed to use when I speak to other families about grief and hope. I am speaking this April at our church's women's retreat for one session and next year I am the speaker for the entire weekend at another church in Pennsylvania.

I have asked some people to share their thoughts and I decided that I would post these for anyone who wants to share their experiences with me. I want different people to answer so I can understand their point of view and their thoughts. The more people I have answer these then the more examples I can have to answer questions both for others and for myself. My journal is almost 100 typed pages and it is still growing! Some of these thoughts I have shared with you in my blog but most of it I have kept to myself for now. I am in no hurry but I think this will be a great source of comfort to know how others have felt and responded to Tonia's death. I have been amazed at the stories I have already gathered from others reactions to situations in their own lives. It has been a source of comfort to know that I am not crazy in my responses! If you have a story from your own experiences I would love to hear from you!
  1. How did you hear about Tonia's death? From who?
  2. What was your reaction?
  3. What did you notice about the people around you and how they reacted? Immediately and into the present.
  4. How were you affected by Tonia's death, the funeral and the events afterward?
  5. What questions did it bring up? Did you find any answers?
  6. What has affected you the most?
  7. Any other comments you want to share that will help me understand how you have learned to cope with the changing situation!
  8. Comments and insight into or about the people around you
Please email your response to me at toniainfo@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help on this project!

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review it shortly and then post it. I appreciate your comments and your interest in my blog. Please identify yourself so I can reply!
Hugs,
Kathy

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
Christian Mother, wife, & nurse. Love to read and love mentoring teenagers.

Visitors

My counter stats